Saturday 13 April 2013

Suhani's Picks: Absolute Essentials


Hey you all! Shivangi and I were just thinking, we all have certain products is our beauty arsenal that we just can't do without. I thought I'll share my top 5 essentials with you all!




1. SebaMed PH 5.5 Clear Face Cleaning Foam
Its dermatologically tested face wash ideal for oily skin and combats my issues with pimples effectively without being harsh on the skin. I use it every morning and evening religiously.

2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 50+
My skin tan's ultra easily and is ultra oily, hence a sunblock thats ultra sheer. This sunscreen works beautifully on my skin as it isn't heavy or greasy and it effectively protects my skin from the harsh sun.

3. Mascara
No particular brand or product here as I continuously experiment with various mascaras and havent yet settled on an absolute favorite one. Nevertheless, a mascara is an important part of my daily routine and I love to whack on at least a coat of mascara each morning afte using an eyelash curler for fresh looking eyes.

4. Lakme Eyeconic kohl
A kohl is a must for every girl I'd say! Just one swipe can make a huge difference to your whole face. My current favorite is Lakme's Eyeconic for its intensity of color and stay power. It can also easily double as a eyeliner as it glides on smoothly and easily.

5. Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom
Almost everyone has a lip balm or home remedy they swear by for their lips. For me, its this particular lip balm as its extremely nourishing and its formula adjusts the color according to the color of your lips, giving them a beautiful tint.

These products work for me amazingly, but I would love to hear your preferences and suggestions too so do let me know the same down in the comments! 
Stay tuned for more beauty posts and Shivangi's Picks coming up soon!

xoxo
Suhani   



No comments:

Post a Comment