Friday 19 April 2013

Shivangi's picks: Absolute Essentials





Hey everyone! Now that you've seen Suhani's essential picks, I thought I'll show you mine too. The following are the products I simply cant do without. These are the 5 essential products you'll always find in my make up bag.





1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
This is the one product that has unbelievable cult following and I'm one of the loyalists. I use the fragrance free version. Its the versatility of the cream that drew me in. I use it on my face, legs, arms, lips, hands, cuticles etc etc etc. It works unbelievably well and soothe's down my extremely moody skin whenever required.

2. Clinique Sunscreen SPF50
We cannot stress enough how important a sunscreen is in your daily routine. My go to sunscreen is this one by clinique. It isn't at all sticky or oily and is very comfortable to wear. I face a problem with pigmentation on the face and this one keeps it at bay.

3. YSL Touche Eclat
Another product with a cult following. This luminizing pen works beautifully as an under eye cover for those mornings when my eyes are swollen and sleep deprived. I also use it as a highlighter quite often. I wear the shade No.5.

4. Benefit Hervana
I love love love this blush. There isn't saying enough how much I love it! It leaves the most beautiful tint on my cheeks and I wear it almost every day!

5. Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
This is my go to eyeliner as well as kohl. I use it each and every day, at times as an eyeliner, at times as kohl and other times, as both. All Fluidlines by Mac have amazing intensity and staying power. Though Blacktrack is my essential, there are several other shades also in my kitty.

I hope my little list here gives you guys a little insight into what beauty routines we follow! I'd love to hear about your essentials! Do leave us some comments! Until next time!

xoxo
Shivangi

No comments:

Post a Comment