Thursday 14 March 2013

Review: Sephora make-up brushes





Recently, the major beauty store, Sephora, opened for business in Delhi at Select City Walk and it is nothing short of heaven for a beauty addict and even the most disinterested are known to have fallen in love with at least one product out of many that Sephora has to offer. We here at Minute Make -Up are no exception, and our objects of affection and desire are the make-up tools and brushes that Sephora has to offer!

Now lets get down to business. These brushes can be bought at Sephora stores across the world, though the range available and prices may vary. 

Sephora has various brush lines like double ended (Eg: 1st brush in the photo above), Sephora Professional (Eg: 2nd to 4th in the photo above), I.T (Eg: 5th in the photo above) and more.
The brushes more than fulfill the one criterion we think is most important, you guessed it, the hair or bristles! The bristles are synthetic on some brushes while natural on others, regardless, the quality is impeccable and same can be said about the rest of the structure of the brushes. Also, the shapes of the handels makes them really convenient to use and store.  

From left to right: Pro shadow no.26; Pro mineral powder no. 45; Double ended complexion brush, powder side; Pro shadow no. 22; I.T smudge shadow no. 236

The prices are relatively reasonable and worthy of the brushes. Just for reference, the double-ended perfect complexion brush retail's at Rs.1800/- and has a fluffy powder brush on one side and a flat foundation brush on the other and comes in a transparent cylindrical container (shown in the 1st image). Added bonus? The bristles are HOT PINK! So far, I haven't had any bristle fall out even post washing and cleaning them several times so I'd say they are quite durable and long lasting too.
You can check out the range of brushes available on Sephora Collection Make-up Brushes & Applicators. (Not all brushes shown here might be available in India, this is just for reference purposes.) 

Do give them a try the next time you are in need of some tools of the trade!
We hope this review helps you guys out. Let us know if you'd like us to review each or any of the brushes shown, individually.



(Full disclosure: The post is not sponsored, endorsed or promoted by Sephora, neither are we affiliated with the same. All thoughts and views expressed are our own.)


5 comments:

  1. Good article. I will be experiencing many of these issues as well.
    .

    my homepage pinkaustralia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

    My webpage; Visit website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! :)
      The design is our own! We customized it to our specifications and are still tweaking it as we go!

      Delete
  3. First off I would like to say fantastic blog!
    I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Kudos!

    My webpage :: bargain beds Randburg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Both of us have a different writing styles and processes! While Suhani's thoughts flow and transform into words as she goes thanks to her passion for the subject she chooses to write on, I (Shivangi) tend to start off by clicking the snaps to complement my posts and often while clicking, a rough outline of my article formulates in my head! We'd say if the beginning seem to be the issue, start off with a little introduction on why you felt like writing the post you are about to, and take it from there! We hope we could be of help! :)

      Delete